Start Your Career Today
General Application – All Positions
- (22-13) Quality EngineerJob Posting #22-13 — Orscheln Products Moberly, MO
- (22-18) Electrical EngineerJob Posting #22-18 — Orscheln Products Moberly, MO
- (22-21) New Product Development Design EngineerJob Posting #22-21 — Orscheln Products Moberly, MO
- (22-40) Product Release EngineerJob Posting #22-40 — Orscheln Products Moberly, MO
- (22-48) Sr. Materials EngineerJob Posting #22-48 — Orscheln Products Moberly, MO
- (22-49) Human Resources AssistantJob Posting #22-49 — Orscheln Products Moberly, MO
- (22-50) Warehouse SupervisorJob Posting #22-50 — Orscheln Products Moberly, MO
- (23-1) Sr. Maintenance Technician – Woodrail CentreJob Posting #23-1 — Orscheln Properties Columbia, MO
- (23-2) Document Control Coordinator/QAJob Posting #23-2 — Orscheln Products Moberly, MO
If the listing you are looking for is unavailable above, please contact us.
What do our employees say?
Read what our employees have to say about working Orscheln
When I first started working at Orscheln Industries my plans were to be here temporarily and move on to bigger and better things. Well my temporarily is now over 20 years and counting, and my bigger and better things came from being at Orscheln. I’ve learned a lot working at Orscheln, with people that you grow with, laugh with, cry with, and pray with.
QUALITY ANALYST, Orscheln Products L.L.C.
I have worked at Orscheln for over 30 years and appreciate the flexibility in my hours and enjoy coming to work every day. The organization has a strong community presence and supports local events and schools. I feel fortunate to be a part of such a company and look forward to a long career with Orscheln.
ACCOUNTANT, Orscheln Management Co.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible to work for Orscheln?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We require hardworking, self-motivated individuals interested in rewarding work, gaining a new family of coworkers, and developing new skills everyday.
How do I apply?
Our current careers are listed above on this page.
Click on any career’s Learn More to be directed to that listing’s page. You may then apply directly for that career by pressing the Apply Now button.
After filling out our application form, a hiring manager will be in contact.
What is the potential for promotion?
Orscheln Industries strives to reward our hardworking employees. We have been experiencing continuous growth in all sectors, leading to new experiences and new positions. We believe this trend will only continue into the foreseeable future, so there’s always room for our employees to grow with us!
We prefer to promote internally as often as possible to fill our evergrowing needs – start with us today to start growing!
Are benefits available?
There are so many reasons to join our team! Full time employees enjoy:
Basic Life Insurance
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Voluntary Insurance Products
Short Term/Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
401(k) Retirement Savings Program
Tuition Assistance Program
Tuition Savings Program (Missouri)
Family Scholarship Program (for employees’ dependents)
Focus on Education (monetary awards to community schools)
Cell Phone Discount Plans
Note: All programs noted above are subject to change at the discretion of management. This material is intended for use as a general list of our benefits. Eligibility, specific details/coverage, any associated premiums, etc. are not included in this correspondence for the benefits mentioned herein.
Have More Questions?