Screw Machine Operator
Orscheln Products LLC
About This Position
Work Eligibility: Must be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent lawful resident of the U.S.
Manufacture product in a manner which produces a cost effective, quality product, safely and on time. Participate in team operations with corporate policy guidelines.
Preferred Educational Experience:
High School degree or equivalent preferred.
Preferred Work Experience:
Six months to one (1) year experience.
- Load, check and operate automatic screw machines
- Operate and maintain two or three machines as required
- Remove, sharpen and/or replace tooling in machines as required
- Quality for assigned machines
- Ability to perform all safety critical functions. The product must be built to the designated specs approved and can not be deviated or substituted. The control, performance and tolerance are essential for the part to function so that it does not jeopardize public safety or it’s compliance with government regulations.
- Must be able to recognize and call the critical characteristic symbols as listed on the blueprints.
- Follow all 6S & Safety Guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Reading skills
- Basic math skills
- Able to write legibly
- Blueprint reading
- Measurement tools
- Computer skills
- Assembly specific skills/qualification check sheets
- Able to follow directions
- Repetitive hand/arm movement
- Pushing pulling
- Lifting up to 35 lbs
- Standing for long periods of time
- Limited sitting
- Heat controlled environment/not air conditioned
- Color perception and vision requirements
It is the policy of Orscheln Products to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Think you’d be a good fit?
We think so too. Apply today.