Orscheln Products LLC
About This Position
Work Eligibility: Must be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent lawful resident of the U.S.
Assemble component in a manner which produces a cost effective, quality product, safely and on time. Participate in team operations within corporate policy guidelines.
Preferred Educational Experience:
High School degree or equivalent preferred but not required.
Preferred Work Experience:
Prior assembly experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to perform all safety critical functions. The product must be built to the designated specs approved and can not be deviated or substituted. The control, performance and tolerance are essential for the part to function so that it does not jeopardize public safety or it’s compliance with government regulations.
- Must be able to recognize and call the critical characteristic symbols as listed on the blueprints.
- Communicate within the assembly team to provide needed information for the manufacture of product.
- Perform assigned or required tasks to assure product is correct and on time.
- Assist teammates to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Document and maintain required product information.
- Aide the teams’ efforts to continually improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Perform assembly specific skills within acceptable time limits when given proper training.
- Participate in team operations as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow all 6S & Safety Guidelines
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Reading skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to write legibly.
- Blueprint reading
- Measurement tools
- Computer skills
- Assembly specific skills/qualification check sheets
- Able to follow directions.
- Repetitive hand/arm movement
- Pushing pulling
- Lifting up to 35lbs
- Standing for long periods of time
- Limited sitting
- Heat controlled environment / not air conditioned
It is the policy of Orscheln Products to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Think you’d be a good fit?
We think so too. Apply today.