Orscheln Products LLC
Position Listing #24-1
About This Position
Develop and Maintain Quality systems for all Orscheln entities U.S. and Global. Determines and has authority for enforcement of Orscheln Products quality policies, procedures, objectives, and goals along with responsibility for management of Quality Assurance department.
Preferred Educational Experience:
Engineering degree, ASQ certification, or equivalent job experience preferred.
Preferred Work Experience:
Minimum of eight (8) years experience in quality and manufacturing.
- Ability to perform all safety critical functions. The product must be built to the designated specs approved and can not be deviated or substituted. The control, performance and tolerance are essential for the part to function so that it does not jeopardize public safety or it’s compliance with government regulations.
- Must be able to recognize and call the critical characteristic symbols as listed on the blueprints.
- Develop and Maintain Quality systems for all Orscheln entities U.S. and Global.
- Direct and maintain a system that utilizes the principles of Total Quality Management/ISO/QS.
- Coordinates and manages the activities of the Quality Department Missouri based operations.
- Maintains the Quality Engineering Group that is responsible for supplier development and maintenance, and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for adhering to and/or enforcing all Orscheln Products operating policies and practices associated within department. Is required to assist global operations with achieving a One World One Quality approach to doing business as guided by COO.
- Administers a continuing program of review and analysis to audit the quality system.
- Maintains and reacts to performance indicators determined by management team.
- Maintains a system to ensure that production process and inspections are conducted based upon customer and Orscheln specifications.
- Fiscal responsibility for the Quality department.
- MRB Authority/Disposition
- Develop, track and measure Orscheln Performance Indicators (OPI’s) that are purposeful and meaningful to achieve continuous improvements.
- Follow all 6S and Safety Guidelines
- Maintains an effective material review, disposition, and corrective action program.
- Selected to represent Top Management of the Quality Management System
- Provides technical guidance and works in close liaison with sales, purchasing and engineering departments on all group projects.
- Other duties may be assigned as required
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Time management
- APQP process
- Blueprint reading
- Measurement tools
- Experience with ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and TS16949. Familiarity with AS9100 beneficial.
- Six S awareness
- Continual Improvement Activities/Kaizen Team Participation
- Mistake Proofing/Poka Yoke installation
- Valid Passport and the ability to obtain foreign Visas as required.
- Data entry
- Some bending/stooping
- Lifting less than 35lbs
- Climate controlled environment
- Color perception and vision requirements
- Travel US and International 25% of the time
Work Eligibility: Must be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent lawful resident of the U.S.
It is the policy of Orscheln Products to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Think you’d be a good fit?
We think so too. Apply today.