Property Operations Specialist
Position Listing #23-21
About This Position
- Develop and maintain the company asset management plan to include Inventory and Deferred Maintenance Lists for all properties for HVAC, Roofs, Parking Lots. Work with OP staff to rank needs and provide cost and timing information for budgeting purposes.
- Develop and maintain a preventative maintenance plan for company assets.
- Perform regular inspections/evaluations of all properties in the company portfolio and provide reports on conditions and capital needs.
- Audit property performance to budget expectations and prepare reports on variances.
- Support after-hours emergency maintenance.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Identify potential new properties for purchase.
- Maintain asset listings and replacement schedules for all company-owned equipment and vehicles.
- Develop and maintain company tenant relations plan and forge relationships with tenants, contractors and building maintenance teams.
- Develop and maintain company service/maintenance system.
- Provide prompt, professional response and follow-through regarding tenant inquiries, problems, and complaints.
- Coordinate all tenant improvement projects with tenants and contractors.
- Coordinate tenant renewals/extensions.
- Maintain current database of available space and land to include floorplans, pictures, aerials, and pricing.
- Market available lease space and land via the company website and other social media platforms.
- Create and maintain marketing materials for all company properties and events.
- Maintain current listings of available space and land on CoStar, LoopNet, etc.
- Maintain relationships with real estate brokers and provide support for marketing efforts.
- Schedule showings with prospects to include coordination of showings with real estate brokers.
- Coordinate company safety program with safety consultant and Orscheln Risk Management.
- Coordinate purchase and stock of proper PPE equipment for Building Maintenance crews.
- Ensure compliance with all required safety manuals, training files, etc.
- Coordinate quarterly training and inspections with safety consultant.
- Coordinate bi-weekly toolkit safety meetings with Building Maintenance crews.
Think you’d be a good fit?
We think so too. Apply today.