Maintenance General Utility
Position Listing #23-16
About This Position
Work under general supervision to perform routine duties safely and as assigned to maintain equipment and properties. Duties include all, but are not limited to, those listed below. Assist other maintenance personnel as required. Follow all shop and safety rules.
High School degree or equivalent preferred but not required.
Prior maintenance experience preferred but not required.
- General PM’s
- Valid driver’s license
- Motorized lift
- Operate a forklift
- Operate skid steer loader & backhoe
- Landscaping & operate lawn mowers & trimmers
- General carpentry and plumbing knowledge
- Some welding preferred
- Basic building maintenance knowledge (door lock replacement, air/heat system filters, etc.)
- Weather duties (snow removal, etc.)
- Able to possess and use general hand tools & power tools
- General maintenance equipment (screwdriver, wrenches, drills, saws, grinders, etc.)
- General electrical knowledge
- General plumbing knowledge
- Able to complete preventive maintenance checks
- Complete general and minor repair work orders as assigned
- General sanitation duties
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND/OR KNOWLEDGE UPON QUALIFICATION IN POSITION:
- Able to write legibly
- Basic math skills
- Able to use general hand tools, including small, powered tools (drills, table saw, grinder, etc.)
- Repetitive hand/arm movement
- Pushing pulling
- Lifting and carrying up to 50lbs
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Limited sitting
- Frequent exposure to temperature extremes
- Climbing stairs and ladders
Think you’d be a good fit?
We think so too. Apply today.