Orscheln Products LLC
About This Position
Work Eligibility: Must be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent lawful resident of the U.S.
Complete special projects as requested. Could include, any or all of the following: gathering of information or documentation, assembling gathered information into report form, create or revise drawings, perform a variety of testing for design, development, manufacturing and troubleshooting of all Orscheln Products to meet expectations of both external and internal customers.
Preferred Educational Experience:
Working toward an engineering related degree.
Preferred Work Experience:
No previous work experience is necessary, but must show willingness to learn.
- Ability to perform all safety critical functions. The product must be built to the designated specs approved and cannot be deviated or substituted. The control, performance and tolerance are essential for the part to function so that it does not jeopardize public safety or it’s compliance with government regulations.
- Must be able to recognize and call the critical characteristic symbols as listed on the blueprints.
- Follow all 6S & Safety Guidelines
- Be able to perform duties as assigned
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Organizational skills
- Basic math
- Office equipment
- Computer skills
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Setup and complete testing according to specifications, drawings and defined criteria.
- Estimate cost for tests and equipment as required
- Create and maintain schedules for required tests
- Create detailed test reports that can be used by internal and external customers
- Coordinate lab work with other departments as required
- Coordinate resources to keep tests running continuously when required
- Perform all other tasks as assigned
- Data entry
- 20% of the time sitting
- Some bending/stooping
- Lifting less than 45lbs
- Climate controlled environment
It is the policy of Orscheln Products to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Think you’d be a good fit?
We think so too. Apply today.