Inside Sales Representative
Orscheln Products LLC
Position Listing #23-37
About This Position
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for working with current customers and prospects and closing sales for products and solutions for commercial vehicles.
Preferred Educational Experience:
A.A. or B.A. business degree or experience in a related field.
Preferred Work Experience:
At least 2 years of experience in inside sales, preferably in a related field.
- Ability to perform all safety critical functions. The product must be built to the designated specs approved and cannot be deviated or substituted. The control, performance and tolerance are essential for the part to function so that it does not jeopardize public safety or it’s compliance with government regulations.
- Must be able to recognize and call the critical characteristic symbols as listed on the blueprints.
- Contact current and potential customers via phone, email, and social media to introduce our company and products.
- Work with current customers to fulfill their inquiries and purchase orders.
- Identify customer needs, pain points, and match them with our value proposition.
- Provide product information, pricing, and quotations to customers.
- Follow up with customers throughout the sales cycle and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate and updated records of customer interactions and sales.
- Collaborate with the outside sales team and other internal departments on projects and business opportunities.
- Attend sales meetings, training, and events to keep up with the latest market trends and product developments.
- Follow all 6S & Safety Guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- A customer-oriented and results-driven mindset.
- A willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Data entry
- 80% of the time sitting.
- Some bending/stooping
- Lifting to 50lbs
- Climate controlled environment
- Some travel may be required
Work Eligibility: Must be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent lawful resident of the U.S.
It is the policy of Orscheln Products to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Think you’d be a good fit?
We think so too. Apply today.