Orscheln Products LLC
Position Listing #23-35*
About This Position
Inspects parts, products and/or process to ensure conformance with standards. Inspects materials or products using fixed and variable measuring instruments. Verifies specified dimensions on product or material using inspection equipment. Assists production personnel in identifying and resolving quality problems.
Preferred Educational Experience:
High school diploma, ASQ certification or equivalent preferred. Experience with Microsoft Office software preferred.
Preferred Work Experience:
One (1) to three (3) years experience in receiving inspection desired.
- Ability to perform all safety critical functions. The product must be built to the designated specs approved and can not be deviated or substituted. The control, performance and tolerance are essential for the part to function so that it does not jeopardize public safety or it’s compliance with government regulations.
- Must be able to recognize and call the critical characteristic symbols as listed on the blueprints.
- Develop component control plans.
- Inspect incoming components per control plan to ensure they meet design specifications.
- Maintains electronic and/or hard-copy records of all inspections.
- Receives materials.
- Contacts Quality Engineer Technician when quality issues arise, and works in conjunction with Quality Manager to resolve these issues.
- Process deviations on incoming material, and maintain files.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Follow all 6S & Safety Guidelines
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Office equipment
- Computer skills
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Blueprint reading
- Measurement tools
- Problem solving
- Data entry
- Repetitive hand/arm movement
- Lifting up to 35lbs
- Limited sitting
- Heat controlled environment
- Color perception and vision requirements
Work Eligibility: Must be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent lawful resident of the U.S.
AAP/EEO Statement: It is the policy of Orscheln Products to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Think you’d be a good fit?
We think so too. Apply today.