Customer Service Administrator
Orscheln Products LLC
Position Listing #23-3
About This Position
Insures that customers receive the best service possible through processing orders, preparing general correspondence, and coordinating with other departments as required. Acts as customer contact regarding pricing, scheduling and shipping.
Preferred Educational Experience:
High School diploma or equivalence preferred.
Preferred Work Experience:
Must have positive attitude and pleasant demeanor. Prefer one (1) year working in an office setting.
- Processes new orders as well as changes to existing orders through proper channels.
- Reviews contracts and purchase orders to assure 100% compliance to meet Orscheln standards and Customer needs.
- Process Customer’s request for quotes (RFQ) and changes to correct product through proper channels.
- Maintains and updates documented procedures within department.
- Provides appropriate product or service information to current and potential Customers.
- Prepares computer input regarding new orders, accounts, etc.
- Confirms prices based on standard procedures as set forth by the company.
- Refers to supervisor or Sales Representative all non-routine or serious problems.
- Communicates and interfaces with the customer’s organization on matters concerning but not limited to contracts, order placement and adjustments to orders, pricing, billing and shipment routings.
- Work with Quality to resolve customer complaints
- Work with Engineering and Sales when gaining or expanding business and/or projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Basic typing skills & 10 key data entry
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Office equipment
- Time management & multi tasking
- Good phone manners
- Able to work without close supervision
- Data entry
- 80% of the time sitting
- Lifting less than 35 lbs
- Climate control environment
- Some bending/stooping
It is the policy of Orscheln Products to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Work Eligibility: Must be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent lawful resident of the U.S.
Think you’d be a good fit?
We think so too. Apply today.