Document Control Coordinator/QA
Orscheln Products LLC
Position Listing #23-28
About This Position
Works under the direction of the Manager of Quality, to perform varied clerical duties in accordance with established procedures and under specific instruction. Maintains all quality records in accordance to policy procedures.
Preferred Educational Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Preferred Work Experience:
No previous work experience is necessary, but must show willingness to learn.
- Maintains all quality records/documentation
- Maintains and updates all the quality reporting which includes charts and graphs for monthly operational performance
- Assists, tracks, and works with all quality personnel with system upgrades
- Maintains all Quality Alerts, ensures that the log is dated and updated on a daily basis, and collects all quality alerts on the due date.
- Reconciles Quality Concern Log
- Reconciles and maintains the RMA log
- Reconciles the Management of Change log
- Purges files
- Sort, scan, organize and file all incoming correspondence according to an established filing system
- Place indexing notations on file folders
- Data entry
- Computer terminal and personal computers (spreadsheets and word processing)
Non Essential Duties:
Be able to perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Office equipment
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Alphabetize & numerical numbering filing system
- Data Entry
- 80% of the time sitting
- Some bending/stooping
- Lifting less than 35lbs
- Climate controlled environment
Work Eligibility: Must be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent lawful resident of the U.S.
Think you’d be a good fit?
We think so too. Apply today.