Orscheln Products LLC
Position Listing #22-50
About This Position
Work Eligibility: Must be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent lawful resident of the U.S.
Coordination of materials to include warehousing operations, receipt, and company sponsored traffic activity. Materials system improvement activities, coordination and troubleshooting.
Preferred Educational Experience:
High School degree or equivalent and Business Degree preferred.
Preferred Work Experience:
Minimum of five (5) years work experience in Material Requirements Planning and/or Inventory Control required. Must demonstrated leadership capability.
- Ability to perform all safety critical functions. The product must be built to the designated specs approved and can not be deviated or substituted. The control, performance and tolerance are essential for the part to function so that it does not jeopardize public safety or it’s compliance with government regulations.
- Must be able to recognize and call the critical characteristic symbols as listed on the blueprints.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and facilitating the activities noted below.
- Supervise all inventory transactions to assure the accuracy and timeliness of the material flow in support of manufacturing.
- Overall responsibility for the controlled storage areas.
- Physical receipt of productive materials.
- Maintaining and improving the productive material inventory accuracy. (This not only includes the material stored in the controlled warehouse, but also, the inventory that is at line side storage).
- Supplying production with inventory in a timely and orderly manner.
- Outgoing material coordination of product sent to Central States Missouri for plating process.
- Incoming material coordination of product bought from Central States Missouri.
- Maintenance of Orscheln manufacturing forklifts, scales and material transport vehicles.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure smooth flow of materials and to optimize materials system performance.
- Responsible for materials system support tied to materials system improvement activities, material flow coordination and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for establishing subordinate performance standards, evaluating subordinates, communicating performance achievements and improvement requirements.
- Responsible for adhering to and/or enforcing all Orscheln Products operating policies and procedures.
- Follow all 6S & Safety Guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Communication and listening skills
- Hazard Communication training
- Extensive MRP Knowledge
- Lockout/Tagout Training
- Computer Skills for data entry and spreadsheet creation and analysis
- Office equipment
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Data entry
- 80% of the time sitting
- Some bending/stooping
- Lifting less than 35lbs
- Climate controlled environment
It is the policy of Orscheln Products to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Think you’d be a good fit?
We think so too. Apply today.