Human Resources Assistant
Orscheln Products LLC
Position Listing #22-49
About This Position
Acts as a liaison and counsel employees on benefit provisions and various Human Resources procedures and policies. Assists the HR Recruiter/Coordinator with new hire orientation. Performs clerical duties to support the HR department. Assists with employee activities and heat breaks. Back up capacity for Tool Crib Attendant Position.
Preferred Educational Experience:
High School degree or equivalent preferred.
Preferred Work Experience:
One (1) to three (3) years in Human Resources Department. Knowledge of computers, calculator, fax and copy machines.
- Collect all necessary data, run reports, make changes including and process payroll for Qualico on a biweekly basis. Back up for Site 75, Glendinning, & QuEST payroll.
- Maintain Personnel, Medical, & Training files per our company policies and ISO standards.
- Assist with New Hire Orientation for all manufacturing locations.
- Acts as a liaison and counsel employees on benefit provisions and various Human Resources procedures and policies.
- Responsible for postings within the facilities including maintaining and updating Federal required postings
- Schedule & conduct Onboarding sessions with new hires as well as surveys post session.
- Coordinate and order Implemented Ideas lunches.
- Scan and electrically file HR documents; personnel, medical and terminations.
- Maintain Orscheln t-shirt shop (ordering, inventory, etc.)
- Responsible for breakroom bulletin boards.
- Create event postings.
- Assist Compliance Dept with special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Office equipment
- Computer skills
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Data entry
- 80% of the time sitting
- Some bending/stooping
- Lifting less than 35lbs
- Climate controlled environment
AAP/EEO Statement: It is the policy of Orscheln Products to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Think you’d be a good fit?
We think so too. Apply today.