Assistance Compliance Coordinator
Orscheln Products LLC
Position Listing #22-27
About This Position
Work Eligibility: Must be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent lawful resident of the U.S.
Assist with compliance regarding government regulations compliance for all shipments, documenting procedures and maintaining records. Assist in maintaining an effective export compliance programs under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Responsibility for documenting procedures and maintaining records for all export shipments
High School diploma, Prefer 2 years college or a minimum of 3 years work experience in related field.
Prefer experience in a manufacturing environment, with experience related to FTA, exports or government regulations.
- Develop and maintain precise “How To’s” folder for Compliance Manual
- Develop and maintain files on product classification, justification and develop classification for those items that have none
- Maintain Item Master of all Export items with classification
- Input classification data within IFS
- Attend on-going training to assure the company stays current with updated statutes
- Attend daily Feasibility Review for control classification
- Organize and Maintain Customer FTA requests and submittals, classifications in IFS system and handle any issues that arise accordingly for all domestic Orscheln facilities
- Organize and Maintain Supplier FTA requests and submittals, classifications in IFS system and handle any issues that arise accordingly for all domestic Orscheln facilities
- Visual Compliance program; daily email audits, weekly batch information, bi-weekly random audits of users
- Review for accuracy and Submit Certificates of Origin to customers annually; submit additional certificates as new parts are added to customer contract
- Submit Manufacturing Affidavits to customers upon request
- Submit Buy America Certificates to customers upon request.
- Maintain EAR controlled purchased components spreadsheet; assist Suppliers to obtain documentation
- Create Commercial Invoices for Shipping personnel as required
- Authorized signatory for India shipments
- Audit and scan all Visitor passes and logs for security verification
- Email audit of ITAR embargoed Orscheln facility
- Ensure proper documentation for all outgoing shipments (import Country requirements)
- Maintain ViewOnly security of controlled prints
- Ensure compliance documents for global travelers; maintain log
Non Essential Functions:
- Assist with Compliance annual training
- Work with Customers and Suppliers for development of Inco terms implementation
- Self file in ACE for applicable shipments
- Submit SLI’s(Shipper Letter of Instruction) upon request from Shipping
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor/manager
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Office equipment
- Excellent computer proficiency (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook required)
- Strong organization and work management skills required
- Ability to influence across functions and interact with individuals at all levels
- Interpersonal relation skills
- Must be able to adapt to change quickly
- Must be able to work without supervision
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Data entry
- 75% of the time sitting
- Some bending/stooping
- Lifting less than 35lbs
- Climate controlled environment
- Some Travel Required
It is the policy of Orscheln Products to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Think you’d be a good fit?
We think so too. Apply today.